25 October 2009

journey to the east


there is a very popular Chinese story or legend;

"The Journey To The West"



i think most of you all must have watch , read or at least heard of the story once.

well, in short, there is a monk, monkey, pig, horse and a human setting their journey to the west in order to retrieve a Buddha scripture from a temple. however, before they can reach there, they have to encounter 99 disasters or obstacles and many more problems that tested them from time to time.
its a story that great to be watched.

and now, after talking about it, i think i am running another type of version of this story;

"Journey to the East"

it actually quite similar to the original story. but, my version is :

in order to go back my home in the east (Sarawak), i have to face more than 10 tests, several projects, assignments, temptations, evils , bad luck, tiredness and many more !!!

omg~ :(


hopefully i can reach my home safety later on for the holiday. For all the monsters, please stay away from me!


MY POSTER

anyone want to become my disciples? still got vacancy~~ :)











1 comments:

EMC on October 25, 2009 at 10:23 PM said...

me

Post a Comment