10 November 2009

study week


hi there...

two more days, my final exam will officially start. and all this while, all that i have been done is just basically reading whatever notes that i am having now. although every time for sure will end up with sleeping and the worst is...


facebooking ~
XD
(help~)

and this is my apollo waffles...
my savior to prevent me from falling asleep all this while...

by the way, just book my flight ticket back to miri a few days ago..
going back on the 27th november... yea


and as usual
it is not cheap ~
costing me about rm 400 ++
for economy class..

but no choice, want to go home ma~

my 'journey to the east' version



so, to all my friends, good luck in your coming exams...
:)
give your full blast of fighting spirits during these period ba..
all the best...


AAAAaaaaa !!!











0 comments:

Post a Comment