15 September 2009

haiz


hi there,

it has been another while since the last time i updated.
looking back my old posts, especially about the my last cameron trip, i really feel like having it again.

thinking back, i should have post something about the trip in this blog once i was back last monday. i really want to.. but.. thanks to all those pending works and tests..

well, in short, I LOVE CAMERON !!!
serious!!


if i have given another chance, i wish that i can stay there. dont mind eating strawberry everyday or whether it is a small place or not. when i was there, i really admire the people's lifestyle. kinda slow and peaceful.. from what i observed, a 50 years old man in cameron looks like in his 30s, while here, a 30 years old man looks like 50 years old!!! i beg you all know why~~~

ok, stop with the dream.. back to reality.... these are from cameron..


:P



some europe style...

market street.. :P


which equal to STRAWBERRY!! haha

tea farm...

having streamboat and grill...

and many more...

so thats all for my sharing. starting next week i will start my raya holiday finally .. but before that, have to face my dynamic test on thursday.. so wish my luck...


0 comments:

Post a Comment