17 August 2009

busy + busy


halo..

with a bit feeling of guilty and sad for my blog, i finally able to squeeze out some time to update it. with all those assignments and events, i think my time for myself to enjoy is getting lesser and lesser. even so, life still have to go on eventually, right... >.<

so, what is the highlight for this week??? without thinking any further, everyone in UTP will sure say it's Convofair!!! well, the one year once pesta aka 'pasar malam' in UTP sure had brought a lot of joyment to all UTPians. however, for this year, there are less stalls compared to the previous year and the food is getting more expensive as usual. maybe it is because of the H1n1 or the economy crisis or others things. i not sure also.

anyway, there are still a few thing which had caught my attention. one of them is the fire works during the opening ceremony.



the pictures dont look quite nice as i took it using my handphone..
those firework really reminds me of chinese new year in my hometown..!!
:)
ang pao lai 2x~~


***

oh ya, for this weekend also, i will start my all day-long lab on manufacturing.. which means that my Saturday rest will be officially gone.. even so, i still cant wait do do all the factory works such as welding, milling, machining and many more!!! sounds fun actually..


hehe ^^


but hopefully i will not cause the whole lab and buildings to be burnt down in the end.. XP


=.=........
(no comment)

ok.. thats all for this time update.. c ya...





0 comments:

Post a Comment