02 July 2009

the land of hornbill.


hi there!!!
after a looooooooong pause of this blog.. finally im back!!! some of my friends even think that this blog has died....!!! (a bit sad)..
during the semester break, i tried to update but there must be somethings that prevent me from doing so..

ok... lets stop with the excuses.. so, during this holiday, i think among the most exciting things that have been done is the SARAWAK TRIP!!!! ahhaha... visited.....

the land of miao2... kuching....


the gas town, bintulu......


and also the
land of seahorse.... miri...... (my home)

finally got the chance for a real visit around sarawak although cant visit all the places.. quite lovely and nolstalgic for me... well, to know more about what happenned during the trip, can visit some of my friends blogs on my links... (a bit lasy to type actually)
or maybe next time i can share some of the experiences...

***

during the holiday also, i have been introduced to a very nice game.... which is....


LEFT 4 DEATH


yea... the game is real cool ... a bit into it rd.... now trying my best to get the game and install it to my laptop... hopefully i wont play it 24/7 after i get it..

***

for now, my holiday has officially ended... sad... miss home and sarawak very much... on the second in UTP for this semester, my friends and i went to watch the long waited HARRY POTTER and THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE....

well, for me the story is still ok la~~ a bit nice also i think... but donno cause i am not a so harry potter fan also... but, for now the MOST want-to-be-watched movie for me is still TRANSFORMER 2!!!! wawa.... until now i still havent got the chance to watch it... .

ok la.. too emotional later... well finally, allow me to end the post for this time with a BIG poster of TRANSFORMER 2 in here....



huhu...

0 comments:

Post a Comment