12 May 2009

academic writing


yea... finally done with academic writing.. basically i have no comment for it. lets God decides what is the outcome ba..( no mood to think about it also~) just hope that it will obtain good result... >.<


ok, right now have to concentrate on the next TWO coming exams on friday : HSE (health safety and environment) and DE (differential equation). why la those two exams have to be together in the same day.. both of the subjects are driving me crazy.. especially HSE.. tonnes of facts to be memorized.. dammit..

***

btw, yesterday, i went to IRC to study with the jj, kuhan, eric, yi herng, kalai, harold and jia lin as well as xiao ci. it was the first time of the semester i went there and maybe for the semester's last time also... at first some of us were reluctant to go but... "in order to fulfill the tradition...." said eric who in the end, forced most of us to go. haha~
as we stepped into IRC, to my surprice, it was very packed... every corners were filled with people and books.. after a few moment, at last, we managed to find some empty places on the third floor...(but still a bit noisy over there)...

at the third floor... :)

EE gang meeting...... ( plus one ICT)..

kuhan..

jj acting to be hardworking...

besides study, we also asked for our luck from the 'huang lao sian'
( a bit stupid yet fun application found in facebook)
you make a wish and the 'huang lao sian' will answer you whether it will happen or not..
haha


spending about four to five hours there, finally able to finish most of my HSE... even though quite noisy there.. but still thanks GOD... huhu~




1 comments:

Lucas on May 16, 2009 at 5:44 AM said...

im not pretending... si jin jia serious studying ku... hehe... plus huang lao xian is stupid... is freakin ridiculous that ill get a xia xia qian... but i guess its pretty justified in DE and AW... no idea... damn typing seems fun... 530 in the morning... you know what law... im gonna blog in your blog... yeah... im so gonna do it... wahaha that way i dont need to crack my head, thinking of a name... all i gotta do is just log in to your blog and blog my own blog... yeah im not shitting you.. this is so happening... wahaha... nthing to say liao... but i still gonna continue to crap... im not gonna turn my back on my own words... yeah DE suck.... DE suck... transformer 2 rocks... transformer 2 rocks... dam... what somemore to say.... oh yea... guys, im laws friend... some come me lucas, some call me ah phuah, some call me jj, some come me bobby, some call me jin jiang... damn wey so many name... the fact is i welcome any 'just for girls' 0124753312, call me... wahahah LAW IM SERIOUSLY BLOGGING HERE... wahahah k liao la... dont screw my lovely friend's blog la... stilll welcome to the community of blog, though im in no credible position to state that as i dont have a blog myself... good luck in your test :)

Post a Comment